See Workshop Calendar
See Workshop Information
See Workshop Lodging
See Workshop Transportation
See Workshop Location
Register By Fax or Mail
Providing your employees with education and training relevant to their job responsibilities is an investment that pays tremendous dividends. The WCCT is continuing to develop programs that satisfy the major employment needs of the concrete and concrete products industries. All segments of these industries are encouraged to contact Barb at either 989-358-7359 or via e-mail to discuss individual training possibilities.
Master Blockmaker® Information
All tuition due in U.S. currency.
- Applications with payment will be given first priority.
- Register early as popular classes fill quickly.
- Be sure to check back often for new class offerings.
- Earn 2 college credits per 5-Day class (credits transferable).
- A grade report will be mailed to your home at the end of the semester.
3 ways to register:
- Applications should be received 30 days before the first day of class.
- Paid applications determine if a class will be held.
- Classes with low enrollments may be cancelled.
Standard Workshop Hours (Eastern Standard Time)
- All classes run 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time).
- 5-Day Workshops finish at noon on Friday.
- Executive Session finishes at noon the third day.
- Students are encouraged to secure their own translator if one is needed.
- The World Center for Concrete Technology strives to accommodate all students.
- If you will need special assistance in completing a Blockmakers Workshop, please call 989-358-7359.
Call Barb at 989-358-7359.
If YOU cancel:
- To cancel, phone 989-358-7359.
- Refunds include a $100 processing fee.
If WE cancel:
- Refunds will be 100%.
- Workshops are cancelled when enrollments are below minimum levels (see "Enrollment" for minimum levels).
- WCCT, Besser Company and Alpena Community College are not responsible for any other expenses incurred as a result of a class cancellation.
- Holiday Inn of Alpena (989)356-2151
- Located 1/2 mile from the World Center for Concrete Technology.
- Provides free shuttle service to and from airport.
- Provides free shuttle service to and from school, daily.
- Accepts all major credit cards, personal checks and cash.
- Mention "WCCT" or
"Blockmaker" to receive the reduced motel rate.
- Prices are per night and includes all taxes and gratuities and are subject to change without notice.
Contact the Sanctuary Inn for current Blockmaker rates.
The Holiday Inn of Alpena provides free shuttle service to and from the Alpena airport and free daily shuttle service to and from WCCT.
1000 US 23 NORTH
ALPENA, MI 49707
The WCCT is located in the northeast corner of lower Michigan on the campus of Alpena Community College in Alpena, Michigan.
You can fly into Alpena from Detroit Metro Airport.
Also, ask your travel agent about flying into other locations on the map below.
If you would like maps of Alpena or the surrounding area, please visit your favorite website for complete driving directions, or call the secretary at 989-358-7359.
Although rental cars are probably not necessary, Avis (1-800-331-1212) and Hertz (1-800-354-3131) are available at the Alpena airport.
All classes are held in the World Center for Concrete Technology, Room #106, 750 Woodward Avenue, Alpena, Michigan 49707
(On the campus of Alpena Community College).
More Location Maps
Click here for more info
Back To Top Of Page